Quick Consulting back >
Success in exports is not the result of the company's size and financial resources. Beyond.com CEO Mark Breier, author of "Fast and clever," confirms that small firms can achieve, in the global economy, a big advantage. The success in exports depends on your knowledge and flexibility. Good information allows you to quickly make good decisions. We deliver valuable, critical information on an ongoing basis, we monitor foreign markets, we prepare necessary analysis in a few days. Our service Quick Consulting is a response to modern, dynamic global economy.
There is not always a need for a complex and time-consuming reports consulting. In some cases, the optimal solution appear to be short, precise analysis and information that specifically respond to your questions on specific activities or industries in foreign markets.
Quick consulting service can cover all issues related to exports. Sample topics of Quick Consulting service:
- Analysis of markets and industries by desk research. You will get your company interesting data on prices, competition, the latest regulations on a given market, changes in the sector, distribution and others.
- Preparing a short and precise report on the designated market. The report takes into account its characteristics and capacity assessment.
- Telephone and address directory of potential clients and competitors, and their short characteristics.
- Brief reports your indicated areas: customs regulations, legislation, certification requirements, organizations, associations and chambers of commerce operating in selected markets, fairs and other choice.
- Reviews of experts working with Oppen Expo Global on any subject of export.
Benefits of Service:
- Increase efficiency - reliable information is the basis for iaccurate decisions
- Advantage in negotiating - knowledge always increases your confidence, gives you an advantage over a competitor, can impose conditions and exploit its weaknesses. "Knowledge is cheaper than ignorance," read: lack of knowledge, this is our favorite password, which often determines your success.
- Relevance of decisions - Polish entrepreneurs do not like to use the advice, mostly they act spontaneously and intuitively. Intuition in business is indispensable but only intuition backed by knowledge and information increases the likelihood of good decisions. Peter Drucker said - "The End of the world's workers are knowledge society." Which means that in today's world we often sell a business model and not a commodity. We will help you create a business model abroad. "Define your goal, we will do the rest."