Home back >
"The effectiveness are the right things, properly done in a timely manner."
In the development of many companies, there comes a moment of finding new markets, mostly abroad. The benefits of exports are unquestionable and clearly outweigh the risks of business expansion in foreign markets.
How to succeed in a foreign market?
To effectively develop exports you need reliable information and knowledge. For ten years we've been advising clients on international trade, we develop sectoral analysis, look for contractors, act as a go-between in transactions on eastern, U.S. and EU markets and help to optimize the cost of entering a foreign market.
We suggest our customers - based on experience of over 300 Polish companies - a list of necessary steps to success in exporting:
- Get the knowledge and information on the market (sector), competition, prices and products offered. Benefit: avoid unnecessary expenses and take the appropriate decisions.
- Before you prepare an offer, analyze competitive products and prices. Benefits: You will fix in a better position in negotiations with distributors
- Develop a list of potential partners, determine the selection criteria, make contacts, meet in their office. Benefits: making the selection of contractors take control of operations.
- Plan for the industry best way to get contacts and promote your own business (trade shows, conferences, presentations at Chambers of Commerce, B2B-face meetings, etc.). Advantages: cost of export growth will be reasonable and adequate to the effects.
- Learn about cultural differences. Benefit: avoid mistakes that can discourage cooperation
- Get expert assistance. In addition to analytical knowledge you need a practittioner, who knows the "ins and outs." Advantages: taking rational decisions increases your chance of success
You do not have to do it alone, "Define your goal, we will do the rest." We find effective solutions for your expansion into foreign markets.
In order to implement European standards in Poland to help exporters, we have established the “Polish Export Development Foundation”, which runs projects related to its statutory objectives.